Future Owner - Lexus LC500 Forum
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-23-2016, 11:32 AM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 12
Future Owner

Hi everyone,

I'm looking into getting the LC500 in the future (hopefully).

What are some of the positive and negative things that you've came across about this car?
Lexy is offline  
post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-27-2016, 10:57 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 53
Can't really say since no reviews have come out yet and none of us have test driven one. Why are you looking at the lc500? Any other cars you're eyeing?
Lexor is offline  
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-28-2016, 05:29 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 48
From a design perspective I think Lexus nailed it. it also sounds like the transmission is quite something. Have to wait for more info though.
LEX Luthor is offline  
 
post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-29-2016, 02:50 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexor View Post
Can't really say since no reviews have come out yet and none of us have test driven one. Why are you looking at the lc500? Any other cars you're eyeing?
Well it'll be my first time owning a lexus.

I wanted to get a coupe and lexus lc500 appealed to me.

I'm also looking at the RC350 too

Debating if I want to get coupe or suv.

How about you?
Lexy is offline  
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-29-2016, 02:52 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEX Luthor View Post
From a design perspective I think Lexus nailed it. it also sounds like the transmission is quite something. Have to wait for more info though.
I don't think I've ever dislike their design. Every model that the lexus made... i'm in love with it!

Yeah, I'm definitely waiting on for more reviews.

Are you thinking about getting the LC500 in the future too?
Lexy is offline  
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-30-2016, 04:32 PM
Ace
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 135
One thing to keep in mind is with styling as unique and different as Lexus has done here, it takes time to adjust and get used to, you almost have to judge it over time instead of at face value the first time.

Another thing that helps is seeing it in different colors as the wrong color can make a car look ugly, its a big deal.
Ace is offline  
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-31-2016, 03:24 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace View Post
One thing to keep in mind is with styling as unique and different as Lexus has done here, it takes time to adjust and get used to, you almost have to judge it over time instead of at face value the first time.

Another thing that helps is seeing it in different colors as the wrong color can make a car look ugly, its a big deal.
That's true @Ace !

In the end, I do want it to be a comfortable ride, enjoyable with great performance.
Lexy is offline  
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-03-2016, 07:28 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 48
@Ace which colors are you thinking work for the LC500?
LEX Luthor is offline  
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-01-2017, 03:36 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Ashland, OR
Posts: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexy View Post
In the end, I do want it to be a comfortable ride, enjoyable with great performance.
I test drove this car last weekend and it was a very comfortable ride - seats are like a nice hug - and the performance was outstanding. Very impressive inside and out.
734jeant is offline  
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-09-2017, 03:40 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by 734jeant View Post
I test drove this car last weekend and it was a very comfortable ride - seats are like a nice hug - and the performance was outstanding. Very impressive inside and out.
That's great to hear. What kind of roads did you get to test it on? Hows does it deal with bumps and cracks in the road and what not?
Jeff is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome
 


Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1