Lexus LC500 Forum - View Single Post - HUD (heads up display) tilt issues
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 10-19-2020, 02:50 PM
sapstar66

Quote:
Originally Posted by marksinfrared View Post
My LC 500, just bought last week, has a HUD which I have found to be tilted clockwise from horizontal a few degrees (maybe 3-5?). When I first got it the clockwise tilt was more noticeable, at probably about 10 degrees. I just found out, to my delight, that there is a HUD rotation setting in Vehicle Settings and was able to rotate it counterclockwise to the 3-5 degree tilt I just mentioned. Unfortunately, I can't get it to rotate counterclockwise any further than that, although it will rotate clockwise a bunch. I did try adjusting it up and down vertically but that doesn't change the limits of counterclockwise rotation - it just won't go far enough that way. It's like looking at a picture that is slightly tilted, and a bit distracting. Suppose I will get used to it.

Has anyone else found this issue? Are there any other adjustments that the dealer can do without taking apart the dash? Some kind of easy set screw adjustment or something?

Thanks.
I've seen a setting somewhere (but not with the vertical/dim settings). Somehere in the vehicule display params on the central system. Look around you'll find it

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome