The car is an absolute stunner. Congrats and welcome to the community. Sounds like you were really fortunate to come across a lightly 'used' model, as I would imagine the mileage was quite low. Any plans to launch it into space like Elon did with his roadster lol.
Unfortunately I’m not as well off as Elon to offer up my “Panther” to a one way journey to the heavens.
Some details about my car:
* Liquid Platinum Silver with Rioja Red Leather interior
* 21” Forged Alloy Wheels
* Mark Levinson Audio System
* Purchased on 11/08/18 with just over 3,100 miles on the odometer
* Came with the Performance Package, HUD, Convenience Package, etc.
* Has the Carbon Fiber lower front grill insert
* 3m(?) paint protection on most of the car (complete front and hood, left and right front quarter panels, side mirrors, rocker panel on both sides, door pull on both sides, A pillar on both are sides are covered to about the mirror, and lower rear panel. This was completely unexpected and not mentioned in the sales web page.
* I purchased a second key fob as it only came with one (ouch, that was expensive), a car cover, and windscreen sunshade.
So far i’m really enjoying this car and don’t have buyer’s remorse.
Here are a few more pictures I had taken recently.