Loved our LC, but moved on - Lexus LC500 Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ace

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-05-2019, 09:45 PM Thread Starter

Loved our LC, but moved on

The Lexus LC is a wonderful car, great around town or on a long trip, or just sitting there in the garage looking great. They are not common, and people really like them. That sound is wonderfully toned, the power is very good, and the tech is extensive. The touchpad can be just fine, fun to use.

We’ve had some positive developments and choose to move to another direction. Have had Lotus cars in past and missed the athleticism.

It took a bit of a hunt but we were able to locate the spec we wanted and made the trade.

Made sure to pass all the manuals, both keys, first aid kit, everything including the original window sticker along for the next owner.

We were lucky to have that red LC with us. You guys enjoy!

Click image for larger version

Name:	61F8C65D-CCB6-4147-9F29-381584452C1E.jpg
Views:	414
Size:	398.6 KB
ID:	635

1974 Lotus Europa Twin Cam Special 3841R
2005 Lotus Elise, supercharged, full track
2011 Lotus Evora S Racing Heritage #3 of 4
2013 Bentley Continental GT Speed. Best car on the road.
2015 Toyota Tundra TRD PRO (our third Tundra tow vehicle)
2015 Honda Civic Si, great little daily
2019 Lexus LC 500, 2019 McLaren 570S Oh my!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-16-2019, 12:19 AM
Ace

It was nice having you here and I have to admit, the LC isn't exactly the best choice in this segment.

The BMW 8-Series is slowly pulling me away!
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-16-2019, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace View Post
It was nice having you here and I have to admit, the LC isn't exactly the best choice in this segment.

The BMW 8-Series is slowly pulling me away!
Say it aint so Ace!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-17-2019, 07:04 PM
Ace

Quote:
Originally Posted by robdinero View Post
Say it aint so Ace!
Still many years left of LC development so who knows what Lexus has planned which could really determine if I say on. Recent news confirming development of a new V8 twin turbo engine REALLY helps because I know with that will come other major changes. Some that tip the LC closer to the sporty end and less GT, although i'm sure they will always have a "touring" style LC, like what we have now.

confirmation of new Lexus twin-turbo V-8:
"We've heard rumors in the past regarding the twin-turbo V-8's development, but this announcement marks the first time it's been confirmed straight from the company. Lexus hasn't released any specs, but previous reports suggest the engine could displace 4.0 liters and make around 600 horsepower. There's no official word on where the engine will end up in Lexus's range, with the release saying only that it's "destined for use on future road cars such as sports cars." An LC F? We sure hope so."
https://www.roadandtrack.com/new-car...f-nurburgring/

p.s. its funny how a day after I made my original comment here, Lexus confirmed what I was waiting for
robdinero likes this.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page